Thursday, March 14, 2013

3rd Birthday for a Prince!

What do you do when you can't have a birthday party as planned? Go to CHICK FIL-A! This kid LOVES Chick Fil-a. I mean, who doesn't. Even Kylynn had her first nuggets and possibly some ice cream at 10 months :) We invited a few friends and headed there for lunch and cupcakes! The staff at this particular location are SO nice! They set up the table prior to us coming and were SO helpful. I am continuously amazed at their impeccable service EACH time we go!
 YES, I realize he is too big for this but I got it for FREE with my Pampers diaper points and he LOVES it (plus sissy can get some use out of it)
 WHERE did the past 3 years go?! Love this sweet kiddo!

 Friends at Chick Fil-a
 Make a wish!

CASE MATHEW BISHOP
Well, where do I even start about this kid?! He is FUNNNNNNNNNYYYY. That's all there is to it, he is his Dad in a nutshell, but funnier :) He is a 12 year old in a 3 year old body (well, more like size of a 5 year old). 
*Case is a BOY. I don't even know if I have to go on... he is rough and tough and crazy and wild and has MORE energy than I have in an entire week. He pushes, he growls, back-talks me already and WHEW, wears me out. 
*but, I will follow that with, he has a HUGE heart, can be SO sweet and is a Mamma's boy. He says THE nicest things, has amazing manners and thinks the world of his Daddy! 
*Case weighs 38lbs and...well, I can't remember how tall but BIG. He seriously is the size of a kindergartner. He has never really been that chubby, just SOLID as a rock!
*He sleeps in a big boy bed and looks SO little in it :) I LOVE laying with him at night and reading books. He is now wanting me to tell him "stories" at night so we are telling him about our childhood.
*He LOVES to be outdoors. I think he would sleep in a tent out there if I let him. This is GREAT for mommy, he can play out back and I have also been letting him play out front with the door open so I can see him riding his bike.
*he CAN ride a bike, it's crazy how fast he gets going!
*he can THROW a baseball, kick a soccer ball, shoot a hoop (which, why am I surprised, his Daddy is just a natural at all sports). Let's hope "throw a football" doesn't come into the list!
 
I adore this kid, I really do. We definitely have our "rough" days, but at the END of the day, I thank God for this amazing blessing and know we will get through the "3s". I just need to learn to fight my battles and know he is only 3 and not going to be perfect EVERY minute of the day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment